approx $ value of a used miata

hey all, newcomer here!

I need some advise on a ballpark figure for a used miata that i intend to buy later this year. any idea on how much a 50k-70k miles car would cost in say, atlanta? late nineties model assuming decent levels of maintanence and looks. red/yellow paints preferred.; -) i dont care too much for leather interiors or trim levels or power windows/mirrors. etc. i am looking to buy from a private party and not a dealer.

thanks! sri

Reply to
redcat

Go check

for your area. That should give a you a really good idea and is a great place to find the exact car you want

"redcat" wrote in news:bmeobb$c4u$ snipped-for-privacy@news-int.gatech.edu:

Reply to
Gord

There's tons of stuff for new / prospective buyers on miata.net also. It'll walk you thru the different option packages and lots of other good stuff. You'll love it. I agree Autotrader will be a good source for pricing research. I'm thinking with that kind of mileage you'd be looking at a fairly wide gap of $8k to $12k depending of course on model year and mileage. Enjoy the shopping, it can be allot of fun.

Chris

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo