Best Deal on DRL Module???????

I want to install the DRL Module on my '94 Miata - this is the part used in Canada to turn your front turn signals into Daytime Running Lights so these jerks in Tucson can see me coming. I almost T-boned one a couple of days ago. Part number is NA07-67-750A. Anyone have a good source for this module (plugs right in under that dash) at a better price than $73.28 + shipping??

Glen snipped-for-privacy@ccim.net

Reply to
glenf