BMW Mechanics

I am looking for a trusted bmw mechanic to look at my 2000 328i BMW. The car currently has 87,000 miles. The service engine light came on and I know some of the hoses and belts need to be replaced along with a tune-up. Any assistance in finding a doctor to service this car would be greatly apprecated.

Reply to
abstoy

I guess it depends where yon are. I can tell you of one or two in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

My problem is finding a Mazda mechanic here, other than dealerships, since Abbey Road Auto closed this summer.

Stuart H.

!991 Eunos Roadster BRG

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Stuart H.

No matter how good the mechanic may be it won't help you if the shop isn't near you.

Reply to
XS11E

You not gonna find any good mechanics here.....we never praktisch. :) Its mazda !

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@g17g2000prg.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
dingo