Hello <again>

Back again... I still love my Ranger, but missed the black '96 Miata too much. I used to hang out here from 2005-2009.

Decided to give up my road bike (an SV650) last spring and wanted another Miata for those trips to the twisties. Eventually I found a white 2003 with only 15k on it, looked almost brand new. Bought that last fall, had a couple short trips, it's great to be back in a Miata! Now that the Minnesota spring may finally be here I'm looking forward to a four-wheeled summer this year.

miker

Reply to
miker