Next Gen Mx5 ??

I heard that the next model would be a collaboration with Alfa Romeo. But I also heard that the two cars would not be identical.
Anyone have any links that explain how they wil be similar and/or different?
Thanks

TJH
tjhiggin.at.hiwaay.dot.net
In the meantime, the MX-5s sister won't be an Alfa but a Fiat, stated by a chief employee of Mazda Motor Netherlands.