Is it Ok to Use Hard Suspension Pads on a 2004 with standard suspension?

Just ordered replacement pads for my 2004 miata thinking I'd be getting the NS pads. When I checked the part # - N0Y9-33-23Z on my invoice, it appears to be for HD or sport suspension front pads. I was told by the dealership that they use the car's Vin # JM1NB353840400298 to ascertain the correct pads. Any comments?

Reply to
Sheldon Rudie

Somehow, Mazda's data base of VIN numbers is not always that accurate. My car showed up as a Mazda 3 or whatever. Looked like a Miata to me.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

hearts, and with those impressions that never wore off till they had hopefully a saving issue; and those who before had serious thoughts, had their awakenings and convictions greatly increased. There were many instances of persons who came from abroad on visits, or on business, who had not been long here, before, to all appearances, they were savingly wrought upon, and partook of that shower of divine blessing which God rained down here, and went home rejoicing; till at length the same work began evidently to appear and prevail in several other towns in the county.

In the month of March, the people in South-Hadley begun to be seized with deep concern about the things of religion; which very soon became universal. The work of God has been very wonderful there; not much, if any thing, short of what it has been here, in proportion to the size of the place. About the same time, it began to break forth in the west part of Suffield (where it also has been very great), and soon spread into all parts of the town. It appeared at Sunderland, and soon overspread the town: and I believe was, for a season, not less remarkable than it was

Reply to
XS11E

He shall also stand up against the Prince of princes, but he shall perish miserably, and nevertheless by a violent hand."

Daniel 9:20. "Whilst I was praying with all my heart, and confessing my sin and the sin of all my people, and prostrating myself before my God, even Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, came to me and touched me about the time of the evening oblation, and he informed me and said, O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee the knowledge of things. At the beginning of thy supplications I came to shew that which thou didst desire, for thou are greatly beloved: therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision. Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people, and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to abolish iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness; to accomplish the vision and the prophecies, and to anoint the Most Holy. (After which this people shall be no more thy people, nor this city the holy city. The times of wrath shall be passed, and the years of grace shall come for ever.)

"Know therefore, and understand, that, from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince, shall be seven weeks, and three score and two weeks." (The Hebrews were accustomed to divide numbers, and to place the small first. Thus, 7 and 6

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

Check the fold-down center armrest in the back seat. If it has cupholders, it's a Mazda3.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Have you visited your ophthalmologist lately? ;-)

Reply to
XS11E

It is full of kids that cannot drive in the front seat there.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen