Midwinter drive

So, he does still live in that part of the country, eh? That's cool. One of my brothers and his family lived up there for a couple of decades and have now (happily) headed west (they are the ones in Phoenix, I knew it was somebody ;-)

Later, Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

LOL! You have a good point, there's something to that 'having a face for radio' ;-)

The funny thing to me, with the Tappet brothers (aside from their perfect comedic timing and great chemistry that comes with a lifetime of giving each other crap!) is their insight into peoples personality! These guys are good! ;-)

Enjoy! Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

That's DEEP! LOL! I love how they get off topic and sometimes never do get back to the original problem while they go about trying to salvage a relationship or who knows what else!

cd

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo