Went for a drive...

It was nice today in northern Indiana (though chilly) so I decided to go for a cruise. Saw a couple of other aircooleds, even one that drove by me. Which is awesome, because I can count on one hand the times I've been driving the beetle and seen another beetle drive past me. It was a clean, mid-60's pearl white-ish beetle, spotted on a country road I was lost on near the Elkhart/South Bend area. Looked identical to my car. Anyone here drive it? Seems that nobody really owns an old VW just for transportation any more (midwest anyway), so I wondered if someone here was the owner. Also saw a westy and a super. Good times.

-Chip

'56 ghia, '66 beetle

Reply to
Chip Keller