Moss Motors Heat Insulating Intake Gasket

I was just browsing saferacer.com and saw this product for a Miata. The performance gains of 5% sound like BS, but I was wondering if anyone has experience with this? It only caught my interest because it's cheap and easy to install.

Freddie

Does look interesting. It makes sense I guess from the reduced heat perspective. It's just a matter of how much that's worth to you but I agree for the money it seems like it might be worth it. We'll see what the thermodynamics experts have to say about it. They may put it in that 'turbocharger for your carburetor' category, you never can tell ;-)

Chris

99BBB

Chris D'Agnolo