Moved to Baltimore - need mechanic

Can anyone recommend a mechanic to service my MSM (with FM little enchilata upgrade) in the Baltimore area? Will a dealer have any problem with the upgrades, if I can't find anyone else? I'm overdo for service, but it's running great.

Lots more pretty drives around here than Dallas, but I don't know about the cops.

Reply to
Frank Berger

I'd guess that it has to do with what you want done. If the turbo does not have anything to do with the service, there should be no problem. But, if parts of the install need to be removed to do the service, that's another. Just make sure that the dealer mechanic is "qualified" to do MSM service.

Reply to
charlie

If you're familiar with, Tom & Ray's "Click & Clack," newspaper column, radio program on PBS, and/or their web site, where you can also stream their program, you can scroll down to their, "Mechanic Files," insert your zip code and find recommendations for mechanics near you, cartalk,com

Good Luck!!

Reply to
moeshefrankenstein_1

Will try that. Thanks!