Moved to Baltimore - need mechanic

Can anyone recommend a mechanic to service my MSM (with FM little enchilata upgrade) in the Baltimore area? Will a dealer have any problem with the
upgrades, if I can't find anyone else? I'm overdo for service, but it's running great.
Lots more pretty drives around here than Dallas, but I don't know about the cops.
On 8/2/2012 1:08 PM, Frank Berger wrote:

I'd guess that it has to do with what you want done. If the turbo does not have anything to do with the service, there should be no problem. But, if parts of the install need to be removed to do the service, that's another. Just make sure that the dealer mechanic is "qualified" to do MSM service.
On Thursday, August 2, 2012 10:08:51 AM UTC-7, Frank Berger wrote:

If you're familiar with, Tom & Ray's "Click & Clack," newspaper column, radio program on PBS, and/or their web site, where you can also stream their program, you can scroll down to their, "Mechanic Files," insert your zip code and find recommendations for mechanics near you, cartalk,com
Good Luck!!
moeshefrankenstein snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Will try that. Thanks!

Site Timeline