Moving to Florida

I will be moving from San Diego to Deland, FL this summer. Here in SD, there is a very active Miata club and I've been a member for years. I was wondering about any similar groups in the Deland/Daytona/Orlando areas - Where are they, means of contact, kinds of activities, etc. Leon?

Randy

Reply to
Randy Maheux

Sorry, I am no longer involved with the Tallahassee Miata club, and when I was, we really only had any contacts with the Pensacola PMS and, very little, the Gainesville club. I think I met some of the Orlando area members during a track day at Sebring, but I am hazy on details.

You can probably find more by checking their web sites at miata.net. If I think of something particular, I'll e-mail it.

In any case, welcome to Florida. You'll love the state tax. :)

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

A quick look see on the Miata.net club section shows a club in the Orlando area - Orlando Miatas. Apparently they really like working on their cars because they call themselves "The Dirty Fingernail Group". Their website is

Good luck in Florida.

Rod Sacramento Miata

Randy Maheux wrote:

Reply to