Need shift boots for 97 ??

Well, I changed my turret oil today and in doing so discovered the both the small and large shift boots had tears in them..

Where's the best place to get replacements ?

I tried searching various miata sites but keep coming up with the outer (leather) boot. nothing for the inner ones..

Thanks!

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Trussville Mazda.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Mazda dealer is where I got mine when I replaced it on my 90. I doubt there would be anyone else.. forgot the price, but it was not much.

DS

Reply to
RideRT

Pseudo-leather boot and two rubber boots/insulators cost $69 from Trussville. Add another ten bucks for shipping.

Go to their website -- they sell the three in a package, or you can buy just the two rubber ones.

Reply to
Southoceandrive

Okay, yeah I found them there..

Ayyy Carumba!! $48.00 for 2 little hunks of rubber ... (plus ship)..

that's some spensive rubber!

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum