Carchip ?

Leon van Dommelen

I don't know how the carchip speed deal will hold up, but having the police figure out speed etc. is a crapshoot.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Tom

Well, unless you TELL the cops it's there, then they wouldn't know to look for it (or probably even how to d/l it).

Even still. it just plugs into the OBD2 connector so it would be EZ enough to unplug and toss in the glovebox if you were concerned!

ALSO it could work the other way to prove that you WERE doing the speed limit when the other jag0ff T-boned you :)

Like I said earlier... I used mine mostly to spy on my teen :)

Reply to
Chief_Wiggum

Figuring out speed from rpm is fairly trivial. Of course, in a modern car it does not make much of a difference, since the airbag system saves all that information for the police anyway, assuming the airbags went off. When this Montana or whatever politician went through a stop sign with 70 mph in a 55 mph speed zone and killed a cyclist, there was no denying the speed: just check the airbag system. Not that it probably would have much of a difference in that case, of course.

Leon