Now the other drivers will notice me!

When is your birthday? I can order one for you.

If you don't ever get a round tuit, there is also a square tuit available.

Pat

Reply to
pws

That does not sound like something I can get home to list on Ebay either......

Until recently, my largest single sale was an automotive product, a single 3rd row seat for a H2 Hummer that received almost $700.00, plus the guy paid about $80.00 to have it shipped to California.

That changed when I recently sold a lot of 3 W.B Ray High School yearbooks, (1963 to 1965), and the 1966 UT Cactus, all with Farrah Fawcett in them. The lot of 4 books together received more than double the Hummer seat at $1425.00. Not too bad......:-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

I much appreciate the offer but I've stopped having birthdays, I'm old enough now!

I actually carried a round tuit for several years but somehow it got lost... Of course I've not been able to do anything since because of not getting a round tuit.

Reply to
XS11E

One of my motorcycle habits, which I find I'm also using when driving the Miata, is to watch the front wheels of cars in the adjacent lanes, beside or slightly ahead of me. You may think eye contact was made and they know you are there, but that wheel turning towards you is never ambiguous.

nm

Reply to
Chuck

I'd say. One of my current items up for auction is a 1969 Edmunds car price guide. It was $1.00 the year I was born, not a tiny price for the time.

A 2 door hardtop Ford Mustang was $2723.00 dealer price that year. That was not too bad, a Cadillac was over $5,000.00, some serious money for a car.

I don't remember 1969 well, as I only saw 26 days of it before the

1970's started warping my mind. :-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

That strategy worked for the owner of a company that I worked for. I was there for 3 1/2 years, and I saw him turn 80 three times. No joke.

That was over 9 years ago, and that man was too mean to die. I have no doubt that he will turn 80 again this year.

It is a vicious circle. I could send you mine, but then I would still have to get a round tuit again, so I think it is a hopeless process. ;-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

I operate under the assumption that if the driver glances into the next lane, he _is_ going to move over -- regardless of whether it appears he's seen me or not.

Reply to
Grant Edwards