Pre-ignition or pinking? 2007 MX5 coupe.

Use to be 5 cents per gallon in Iraq! Now they probably can't get any!

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

It says last updated March 2005.

Then you would have to live and drive in Venezuela and listen to Hugo ranting.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen

Per "Litre" :-) OK, that sounds more like what we hear. :-)

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

Yes Leon, I have been there and even at that price, I don't want to go back. (Too many " AK-47's " on every road, bridge and mountain pass. :-) )

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN

I bought an iRack along with my iPhone. "The irack looks unstable, like it was put together with no directions."

Pat

Reply to
pws

I have heard that Venezuela is a very stable country, especially for pale white Americans to live and drive in. Besides, Hugo rocks! ;-)

Pat

Reply to
pws

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen and sadly, one of the most accurate commentaries on our 'efforts' over there.

Chris

99BBB
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

Yeah, didn't really mean to get political, but this is pure comedy of the most horrifyingly accurate type.

It is a bit on-topic, because if and when we get into the next world war, it is going to be very hard to drive our Miatas through the radioactive fallout, and I imagine that there will likely be some gasoline supply and parts replacement issues to deal with......

Pat

Reply to
pws