How to complain to Mazda UK ?

Hello
Anyone know the best way to complain to Mazda UK?
We had a 2002 MX-5 1.8 for 5 years that was great and never had any problems. Same with our 2004 Mazda 3 Sport.
We recommended Mazda to loads of friends and relatives
Since March however we have had a new MX-5 Coupé 2.0.
The CD changer was faulty from new and our dealer cannot get a replacement. Now we have lost the base from the whole system and cannot listen to any music.
The engine feel rough with various noises coming from the power train that sound at different times like an almost knock to a rattling gearbox idler.
Lovely car otherwise but driving a car with what sound like nasty mechanical noses when we cannot even turn up the audio system does not make for a pleasant experience.
TIA for any advice.
Add pictures here
✖
Invisible Man wrote:

Surely your owner's manual has at least an address and telephone number of the UK offices? If the warranty in the UK is even vaguely similar to that in the US you will want to be sure to complain to your dealer's service manager about every problem as soon as possible and to keep documentation of what was done (or not done) in response. This may be your only ammunition in potential future battles and it is up to you to CYA.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

Sure:
http://www.mazda.co.uk/AboutMazda/ContactUs/?NRMODE=Published&NRNODEGUID=%7bE927FCE9-9857-4C0D-BE70-D5E1B5313661%7d&NRORIGINALURL=%2fcontactus.htm&NRCACHEHINT=Guest
Or: http://preview.tinyurl.com/3bfqdt
==============================================================================Here to help If you want to contact us to discuss any of our products in more detail then please call us on 08457 48 48 48.
For corporate customers please go to the corporate contact us section.
If you ever experience a problem with your Mazda please contact us 08456 013147.
Should you have any issues with the use of your personal information then please write to us at the following address:
Data Protection Mazda Motors UK Ltd Riverbridge House Anchor Boulevard Dartford Kent DA2 6QH ===================================================================================
Took me about 45 seconds to come up with that, did you look?
The Usenet Improvement Project:
✖
XS11E wrote:

http://www.mazda.co.uk/AboutMazda/ContactUs/?NRMODE=Published&NRNODEGUID=%7bE927FCE9-9857-4C0D-BE70-D5E1B5313661%7d&NRORIGINALURL=%2fcontactus.htm&NRCACHEHINT=Guest
Thanks for your responses.
Yes I had found the address for data protection concerns and the phone number. Just surprised there is no mail address or email address for general correspondence or concerns. Mazda do have some mazdamail.co.uk addresses so I tried info and snipped-for-privacy@mazdamail.co.uk with no result.
John Pease in Braintree has been brilliant over the last 5 years. It is a pity that if Mazda cannot arrange supply of parts then I will have to give John Pease Chelmsford from whom we bought the car 14 days notice before arranging a replacement audio system from somewhere that can supply one and claiming the cost back from the retailer. Similarly I may have to get an independent engineer to check out the power train.
Add pictures here
✖
Invisible Man wrote:

I was beginning to think we had the only MX-5 in the world with a rattle on acceleration after turning and all the other power train, steering and brake noises. Having searched on engine noise in the forum below it seems to be a common problem.
http://www.mx-5.com/community/forums/default?NRMODE=Published&NRNODEGUID=%7bF6A4134D-5E44-424F-A580-A2F45ADC1ACB%7d&NRORIGINALURL=%2fforums%2f&NRCACHEHINT=Guest
Looks like for in town driving we just need to turn the audio system up loud - once we have one to turn up!!
Other than that it is a far better car than our 2002 was although because of the longer wheelbase it it does take more effort to turn it in to corners.
Add pictures here
✖
Invisible Man wrote:

http://www.mx-5.com/community/forums/default?NRMODE=Published&NRNODEGUID=%7bF6A4134D-5E44-424F-A580-A2F45ADC1ACB%7d&NRORIGINALURL=%2fforums%2f&NRCACHEHINT=Guest

Hello again
I spoke with Mazda UK Customer Service this morning.
I was polite but persistent.
The person I spoke with spoke over me and disconnected my call. I will now write. Hopefully the call will have been recorded. I shudder to think what the very polite Japanese would make of Mazda UK's customer service.
I have discussed the situation with the dealer's service manager who has always looked after us very well but equally can get nowhere. Sadly we are going to have to give the dealer notice that if they cannot sort out the audio we will have to arrange for a non-Mazda system to be fitted and send them the bill. I had spent the last 5 years recommending Mazda although nervous of Ford involvement.........
Hugh
Add pictures here
✖
Invisible Man wrote:

Three days after I posted my letters first class to the dealer and to the managing director of Mazda UK my dealer received the CD changer. This was 2 months after it was ordered and 4 months after I first notified the problem. Fitted today. All seems fine. Just as well I got in before the start of the UK mail strike.
Add pictures here
✖