Sebring HSR Fall Classic In My 90 Red Miata

WOW...... What a fantastic weekend !! Went to the Sebring HSR Fall Classic Saturday and Sunday (12/1 & 12/2). What fanastic racing...Historic Racing machines and the MEN who drive them racing historic Sebring wheel to wheel at full racing speeds. My highlight was the 'Track Touring', where I was able to run laps at speed for 30 minutes both days in my 90 Red Miata. Was able to bump the rev limiter several times and reached speeds up to 92 mph on the back straight and Gurnet Bend thru turns 5 and 6 under the walkover bridge just before slowing down to the hairpin turn 7. I mounted my digital video camera on my roll bar and got over 30 minutes of incredible video of the event....More to follow.

Reply to
bayman2222