Tire pressure

I just bought a 2000 Silver Miata! Whoohoo!

It has 205/50R16 low profile tires on it with some nice chrome wheels. Should I stay with the Mazda specs and keep 26 Lbs of pressure in them or should I use something else? I dont want these babies wearing out prematurely.

Thanks, DS

Reply to
David Smith

Everyone has their own particular preference. I find 26 is too squshy (that's a technical term :-) ) so I run 30-32 all around.

YMMV

Nora (imagine a Canadian flag here) =======================and the Rollerskate (imagine a '99 absolutely filthy silver Miata here)

HOME PAGE
Rollerskate