uk euphonic parts on mx5 mk2

I have recently seen the latest uk mx5 the euphonic and love the interior estecially the seats is it possible tro get hold of the same seats and install them into my mk2 if so how do i get them maza parts dont seem to know as they say their seets in general never need replacing?

Reply to
nick

Your best bet is to look for a breakers that may have a wrecked Euphoric (unlikely), as to get a seat from Mazda will cost you over £600 each, if I recall correctly.

Alex

Reply to
Alex Price

I love the MX-5