Videos of new Coupe

Three videos of the new coupe:

6621/firstNav=Gallery/videoId 099557
?action=view&current=MVI_1788.flv Eric

Reply to
Eric Baber

6621/firstNav=Gallery/videoId 099557>

Cool videos, but what does this have to do with God damned SUV's? ;-)

I think I want one more each day.The folding hardtop MX-5, not the SUV.

Pat

Reply to
pws

To me it seems like an even better value than the ragtop. An $1800 premium means that it's not that much more than the old hardtop option. I'm not even sure what the retail price of the old hardtop was as of 05 but, the added security alone will be more than worth it to many people. The reduced noise with the top up will be more than worth it to some people and the novelty will even be more than worth it to some people! I just keep telling myself that it has an ugly wheel and that I'm not in the market to replace mine! Just keep repeating it!

Chris

99BBB

6621/firstNav=Gallery/videoId 099557>>

Chris D'Agnolo