Wipers problem...

Hello i have problem with windshield wipers. Wipers are only working on full speed. In the interval mode wipers dont working at all. During windshield washing wipers dont work too. They stop in random place. In my opinion problem occurs due to wipers relay fault. I have looked for wipers relay without result, i checked area near to fuse box. Can you help me with locating the wiper relay position ? Is it buildin into wipers motor ? The motor has 4 pins comming out of his body. If the relay is build in into motor how to check it ?

Thanks in advice.

PS. there is no group for mx-3 users so i decided to write to this group.

Reply to
angel