Air bag sensor light blinks 4 times

Hi,

I have a couple of questions:

  1. The bag light on a friend's Miata 91 has started to flash 4 times continuously (4 blinks, stop, 4 blinks, and so on). I've seen something about a faulty sensor "S" in
    but I don't know what that means. Any ideas?

  1. This is somewhat James Bond like to me but I've been told that there is some kind of mechanism that allows the front license plate to change position (from vertical to horizontal) so as to allow better air flow. Does anybody know if this exists and if so where I can get a hold of one?

Thanks,

DC.

Reply to
DC

Try to make it Yourself!

Best regards, Kempi '01 silverfish,IL

Reply to
Kempi

Thanks! This looks pretty doable.

Happy holidays!

DC

Reply to
DC

through tmp6.jpg Most likely cause is a poor contact, I seem to have heard before.

Do not get your head blown off by the airbag trying to test continuity.

Leon

Reply to
Leon van Dommelen