2001 Tribute Spark Plugs

Hi Guys, When do I replace my spark plugs on my SUV - it's got about 56K on it now and wife (who drives it almost exclusively) said it's not as peppy as it once was - I say motor is wearing a bit (normal age) and we've done a Fuel Filter and Air Filter recently. What about a F/I cleaning? Any comments? Thanks, Bob/Orlando, Florida

Reply to
Bob Manly

The spark plugs are due at 60,000 miles ...... they usually go that distance without any noticeable performance decrease .... Depending on the quality of fuel where you live, fuel injection cleaning is not necessary ... you can buy a high quality cleaner to add to your fuel tank .....

Reply to
dooker