Mazda6 coolent leak

Anyone here with a Mazda6? If so, do you have a coolant leak? I've got an '03 Mazda6 s SportAT purchased new in 12/02, and after searching for almost a half year, I have finally found the leak, no thanks to the local dealer/shop who told me that an empty reservoir is normal.

If you ever find yourself in north-central Massachusetts, stay away from North End Mazda in Lunenburg.

Reply to
Jeffrey Kaplan