Timing Belt of Chain? - Mazda 6 Engine Diagram

Hi all
Does anyone have a link to an engine diagram for a Mazda 6 1.8TS 2004 please? I was led to believe that my motor had timing belts which would be due for replacement around now (60,000 miles). Just been told by one garage that the car has chain(s) not belt(s), which will be good from the service cost point of view if it is true.
TIA
Phil
Reply to
TheScullster