Toronto : 17 inch Protege wheels

Has anyone in TORONTO or the G.T.A. got a set of 17 inch Protege wheels they want to sell ? Prefer without tires and in good condition
Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com with pics and your asking price. thanks.
P.S. Gabriel Fernandes if Mississauga ( curious_g_83 ) sold me three bent wheels, so I do have to get yours checked BEFORE I buy them.
Gabriel Fernandes is a liar and a cheat.

Site Timeline