HOW2 remove broken 9mm bolt fragment [1" length] from bolt hole [3" depth] bottom ?

This bolt was the bottommost water pump bolt on the front of the engine of an '84 500SL, that, I assume, became very corroded from water leakage.

I should add, I've already broken off an EZ-out tryin' to "ease it out" but the good news is I got all the others out without breakage.

Appreciatively,

Courtney

Reply to
Courtney Thomas