Kermit Re:E500

Thanks for responding on the E500 4. I would like to read some of the reviews you mentioned, I haven't been able to find anything on the E500 4. I'm going to purchase one and I'm not sure if I should wait for the 7 speed or take the 5 speed currently offered now. I currently have an Audi that hunts for a gear and I find it very annoying. MB may be able to work out the problems in the UK before it hits the US market but if it doesn't I wouldn't be able to get the 5 speed either that is unless the 7 speed is brought out as an option. Is the 7 speed an option in the UK or is that how it is delivered as the E500 non 4matic is delivered in the US? Thanks Ted

Reply to
cc0198746