Mercedes wiper arm removal

Hello all,

I am an autoglazier of 10 years and in that time I am yet to find someone who can remove the wiper arm off Mercedes vehicles. When I say remove the wiper arm I mean the whole unit from the base, not just the blade. I see installations slipped in behind the wiper which is a quick solution and not something I like to see happen.

Can anyone help or point me to site that demonstrated.

Thanks in advance

Michael

Reply to
Michael