SEC Series late 80's

I have a '79 300CD. I love it, but it is time for me to get another one and sell this one. That series has only auto transmissions, does anybody know if there are stick shifts for SEC series? Also anybody pls. care to share anything to look for particular to this series? Thank you so much. Will sell my car for $1650. Thanks so much in advance.