Latest threads in Mercedes Benzshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

R-Series
The R-Series looks like a decent people carrier, and certainly looks more sportier than other alternatives. Its good that manufacturers are adding more styling to this range of vehicles. Now if only...

defroster air ?????
I just bought a 1991 560sel. The air only blows out the defroster vents and not the dash vents. The air conditioning and the heat both work fine other than that. What can I look for to fix the...
1
1

ML350 Child Safety Lock
Hi I have a 2000 ML350 and I can not find the child safety lock for the back doors. Does anyone know if this feature exists? Owners manual does not say anything and I can not get a straight answer...
1
1

Transmission computer
Hi, Can you tell me, what protocol I must use to access year modell 1998 E320 transmission (r2.6) computer? There is the round 38-pin connector and pin #10 is for transmission, but I do not know what...

'93 300E won't start
It cranks, but won't catch. Ran fine one day, the next day I go to start it, it went to catch, then it just cranks and nothing. TIA for any help on this

Anybody on this group anymore? MBZ owner needs you
Did everyone leave when I left several years ago? Well I need some help. What am I to do? People beseeched me for money. People overcharged me or expect him to tip generously. Shalom, --- Prof. Leland...
1
1

suspension problems, any imput welcomed
hey well how's it going i have a suspension problem, i need your guy's advice. i own a 94 acura integra manual tranny ls. And everytime i make a left turn or i hit a dip or bump on the street my left...

FA: Mercedes console nice wood
Decent console for Mercedes. I believe this one goes to the 300 model. $2294&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item 0095076557&lk=URL

CLK-320 (Problems with car stereo)
Hi folks, I have a 2002 Mercedes CLK-320, and I have a couple of problems with the (stock) stereo. 1) I just changed the car battery, and now the readout on the stereo just says "CODE" and doesn't...
1
1

"Mercedes refreshes C-Class"
Mercedes refreshes C-Class
2
2

C230 rear brake light
My 98 C230 rear windshield brake light bulb keep going out. Its burnt. But this bulb is special with two pins 45 degree apart. This bulb keep burning out. Anyone has same problem? Can you tell me...

Cool Unimog Story
On the blog at story about a millitary spec mog! Earl

TSA Badges Stolen
- Find out what the IRS and TSA know about PeteMaravich's letter bomb.

My 1996 C280 Fuel Guage in no longer functioning
My fuel gauge no longer show the correct amount of gas, the gauge goes to the very full then 2 minutes later goes down to the very empty, and it repeats the same thing over and over. After leaving the...

75 year old buys his first Porsche
Yep. Heard of the second wind. This might be the last wind since I tend to hang on to some of my cars sometimes almost forever. Traded a 94 4wd Honda Passport I had been driving for a 2006 8 cylinder...