Latest threads in Mercedes Benzshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PICS - Quite a few Mercedes pictures in this photo gallery
Posted over at the BMW group as well - was searching for some car pictures the past week and came across a few galleries Found some Mercedes pictures of old and new models in this photo gallery that I...

Check Engine light ?
1990 300SEL "Check Engine" light on... does anyone have the codes for this car.. I get a 9 (nine) count flashing from LED code indicating??
1
1

190E Engine Noise
93' 190E 2.3 Automatic It has this tapping rapping not quite a knock sound, except when you're starting it, it's sounds terrible when it's being cranked. Then after it starts it runs fine except for...
5
5

Fan speed always running at max.
Hi, I have an 1989 260E. A month ago, my heater fan developed a mind of its own. I'd be driving along quite happily when it would suddenly run at maximum speed for a second or two, and then go back to...

1979 280sel w 4 speed manual tranny f/s
Hi all, I know this is a rare bird. It isn't a grey market car, but it has the only 4 speed on the floor that I have ever seen in this model car, and I have been in thousands of benz's. The body of...

Blaupunkt Code Help !
hi all, I have a blaupunkt B203253887 from a benz, I need to get the code for it any help appreciated... Thanks ahead, Jim
1
1

Repost(cable on order)
How could he find time for his hapless customers..? Nick the junkman spends half his day obsessing over Americans, and the other half stuffing his face with pizza...
138
138

Battery Life?
In 1999 Mercedes replaced the battery in my 1997 E320. How much longer can I expect it to to last? TIA, EJ in NJ

FA: Benz power window switches
Up for grabs. Mercedes power window switches. Acording to another listing, it seems they can be used in different models. $2294&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item 0057988895&lk=URL

Oh bugger. my 190E has issues.
"Pete M" wrote in message news:el4n5m$9u4$ depends on what you want to spend, for a rebuild engine try they have a factory in UK the rebuilds are done to manufacturers spec and guaranteed
13
13

Heat dissipates at highway speeds for 93 190E 2.3L
Hello all, I have a 1993 190E 2.3L. The heat seems fine at the lower speeds, but at the highway speeds it seems highly inadequate. The ambient temperatures are in the mid 30s Fahrenheit. Does anyone...
1
1

FS: 2002 C230K
Needs radiator, intercooler, A/C condenser and bumper cover. Total parts about $1500.00 for new parts. NADA value is $16,625.00 (average) but when completed will be in the high value range. 60k miles...

"Mercedes runs Paris-Beijing diesel exercise"
Mercedes runs Paris-Beijing diesel exercise In what may be the most ambitious promotion of diesel engines ever, a ragged caravan of Mercedes-Benz E-Class diesel cars arrived in the Central Asian...
1
1

heater blower
My heater blower just stopped. I checked the fuse, ok. It also said in the fuse box cover to check "relay 86". Does anyone in the group know where this illusive "relay 86" is and how to check it? I...

SL check engine light
I accidently put way to much "Mystery Oil" in my SL 600 gas tank and sure enough, half a tank later the Check engine light came on. My theory is the oil in the gas contaminated my oxegon sensor...
1
1