Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Buying a Used C230 - what to look out for?
Hi all! I am considering buying a used MB, with less than 50K miles on it. My budget: under $25,000, ideally a 4 door sedan. Right now I am considering a 2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor...
4
4

E320 CATALYTIC CONVERTER
I have a '99 E320 4matic Sta Wag with about 90,000 miles. I am thinking it is about time to have the exhaust system worked on. Is there a better setup than the 2 catalytic converters on each side that...
4
4

1990 300SEL Check Engine Codes
1990 SEL..Do anyone have these codes I get a "9" LED blinks nine times...??

AC Evaporator Box in 1982 300 TDT - Removal
The AC in my 1982 300 TDT has a fairly fast leak. If I get it filled it will leak out in a few days, which is too big a leak to seal with refrigerant additives. I have had about 3 charges leak out and...
11
11

190E convert to R134
I an preparing to convert a 190E with a Nippondenso A/C compressor to R134. I don't see a drain plug to get the old oil out. What is the best way to drain it? I am thinking of replacing the shaft...
1
1

New spy photos of the new Mercedes C63 AMG available! (AutoSpies.com)

Steering pump fails
Hello, the steering pump of my w168 A Class stopped working suddnely after washing the engine. The day after it started working again and yesterday too till today. Now the steering is hard. I thought...
3
3

Car Battery FAQ
The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ Web pages have been moved. They are located at The latest version is 7.0,dated May 28, 2007. The FAQ is consumer oriented with answers to questions about lead-acid...

Re: gute Autos (Loremo AG -> JetCar)
"...dass Sie in Zukunft nur noch ein Auto mit halbiertem Spritverbrauch kaufen möchten." (...that you will in future only purchase a car with halved fuel consumption.) Great maths. Half of what? DAS...

Automatic Gear Shift
I just bought a C220 CDI with an Automatic TRansmission (Automatic Gear Shift), and I would like to receive your opinion on the usage of such transmission. A dear friend suggested me to keep the brake...
7
7

1993 190e cluster problem
just today I realized I was not showing any oil pressure,gas level or temp readying?
3
3

Buying and repairing older diesel Mercedes
I would like to know your two cents worth as to the best year/version diesel Mercedes under $5,000. 4 doors and easiest to work on at home. Thanks! Jeff
15
15

Start date for 2008 MY production?
Anyone know what the start date is going to be for 2008 Model Year production at Mercedes? Deliberating on European Delivery; on their website, MB calls for a minimum of a 4 month leadtime. This would...
18
18

Mercedes Classe A- Cambio costoso??
Ho portato la mia auto Classe A - a fare il tagliando e mi hanno detto di avere 2 cuscinetti del cambio "rotti" per usura. La macchina ha solo 3 anni. Possibile che non sia invece un difetto di...
1
1

Warning light - ETS EL. Traction Support
Hi, I have a 1996 Mercedes E300D & have the following warning light displayed: "ETS EL. Traction Support" Sometimes when this comes on, the speedometer stops working, sometimes not. Also, it seems...
4
4