190E Central Lockng relay

Hi, I have a fuse blown in the circuit that feeds the window winders and central locking, I also had a burning smell in the car. I'm sure it is the central locling relay but I cant find it, anyone know where it is located or have any other ideas of what the fault could be ?

It's a Mercedes 190E 2, litre Automatic 1993

Many thanks, Steve.

Reply to
thegower2

AFAIK, there is no such relay on W201.  There is a central locking vacuum pump underneath the back seat.  There is a red bracket under each side of the back seat bottom.  Press in (hard) and lift up the seat.  The pump is enclosed in a black foam at the right side. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote: Hi, I have a fuse blown in the circuit that feeds the window winders and central locking, I also had a burning smell in the car. I'm sure it is the central locling relay but I cant find it, anyone know where it is located or have any other ideas of what the fault could be ? It's a Mercedes 190E 2, litre Automatic 1993 Many thanks, Steve.

Reply to
Wan-ning Tan