central locking fuse

I have a 2000 US focus wagon with central locking. the central locking has stopped working. the shop manual says to check fuse F63 (20 amp). I cannot find it. I have checked under the hood, under the steering column, and behind the glovebox. Any ideas as to where fuse F63 is. thanks

Reply to
mikl

Fuse F63 is located in:

P91 Central Junction Box (CJB)

Best View

² Power Distribution 700-02-00-001

behind dash panel, LH side

Reply to
Mark Olson

Reply to
mikl

Two weeks ago my remote key stopped working , I couldn't open my doors. I used key to manually ope, but I was not able to lock and unlock doors anymore using both locking system on both driver's and passenger's side. Also I was not able to open a trunk. Last night went to Ford dealer. First they told me that was a fuse and they put it another one. They tried a couple of times and new fuse also went broken. They told me not to use remote key and only to use a button in car to open trunk. But when they parked car outside garage and tried again, fuse went agan. They told me that something is very serious and they need to spend a couple of hours ($$$$$$$) to see what causing a fuse to brake so often. I didn't want them to do it, I went home.

Now I use my key to manually lock and unlock doors. I can't open trunk at all. Remote key for trunk dosen't work. Button on dashborad for a trunk doesn't work and even I can't get a key in trunk to manually open (also $200 CAD).

Please help or advice on central locking situation. I am really angry.

Please tell me what to do, what can be done.

Mark Ols>

Reply to
Lalo