1965 Mercedes 230S 4 dr sedan for parts or restoration

I have a 1965 Mercedes 230S 4 dr. "finback" sedan that I don't know what to do with. It's been sitting for 15 years [?], has no engine or transmission, but is otherwise complete. It's all original and in generally good shape. A few small rust spots, couple of minor [easily repairable] dents [hood & top], broken wind screen, and the seats are "history".

But all the chrome parts are there and in good shape other than needing re-chroming, the grill's good, all the fenders, trunk lid, and doors are dent free and complete; there's 4 good "dog dish" hubcaps, the dash and accessories are all there including the original Blauplunk AM/FM/SW radio. I even have the original ignition/door key.

Car's located in Southern California [Palmdale area] and I have pictures that can be e-mailed if anyone's interested. Would make a good restoration project or a really good parts source. I have the title and registration documents.

If anyone's interested contact me via e-mail at snipped-for-privacy@gonzowrite.com

Trent

Reply to
Trent D. Sanders