1952 Studebaker Commander 4 dr (for sale) -W. Virginia

1952 Studebaker Commander

1952 Studebaker Commander 4 dr. all original with v-8 engine and 3 speed on the column. Body, floor pans, and trunk are solid. Interior is real good no rips or torn seats. Headliner nice and tight. Glass is all good. Car runs real well. Can be driven anywhere at anytime. Mileage is 42,993!!! $ 6,000.00 I will e-mail pictures upon request. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Reply to
Jeff Rice

You mean 52's have roofs? and headliners? WOW I must be missin' sumthin! BOSEG

Jim

Reply to
Jim Turner

Reply to