1977 300d 123 help?

Hi all, With the car jacked up, how much free play should the half axle have before it turns the driveshaft? This is an automatic, in neutral. I am suspecting a bad differential or busted gear somewhere in the back end, and I have some play in the offending wheels half axle, just not sure how much it should be ?? Thanks ahead, Jim

Reply to
<benz831

But the way to discourage ethnic conflict is NOT through militant advocacy of minority rights (see paragraphs 21, 29). Instead, the revolutionaries should emphasize that although minorities do suffer more or less disadvantage, this disadvantage is of peripheral significance. Our real enemy is the industrial-technological system, and in the struggle against the system, ethnic distinctions are of no importance. 193. The kind of revolution we have in mind will not necessarily involve an armed uprising against any government. It may or may not involve physical violence, but it will not be a POLITICAL revolution. Its focus will be on technology and economics, not politics. [32] 194. Probably the revolutionaries should even AVOID assuming political power, whether by legal or illegal means, until the industrial system is stressed to the danger point and has proved itself to be a failure in the eyes of most people. Suppose for example that some "green" party should win control of the United States Congress in an election. In order to avoid betraying or watering do

Reply to
<benz831