1979 450 SLC Accelerator Cable

I have been told I need a new one but can't find one anywhere. Anyone have a suggestion? I can't even find a picturer of one only bushings for it The accelerator will not come back up so its good for driving verrry fast - but not many places to go

Please Help if you can snipped-for-privacy@kenholyoak.com

800-875-8600/317-253-7000
Reply to
ken

have you tried MB direct

Reply to
Richard Bird

Sure a cable is needed? This vintage used rods.

If your car suddenly won't return to idle I'd have the motor mounts checked as the engine may be out of place making the relationship of the accelerator linkage to the motor incorrect and so pulling on the throttle.

Reply to
-->> T.G. Lambach

Mercedes has all the parts for all their cars date back to the beginning of their production... way way before World War 1.

Their Classic division takes care of that... 800 number.

Reply to
Tiger