1978 Mercedes 450 SEL accelerator repair

I am looking for any information on how to repair the accelerator mechanism on a 1978 Mercedes 450 SEL

Regards

Timothy R. Cozart

You're gonna have to be a whole lot more specific than that to get any help.

Reply to
Curmudgeon

Well here is the deal. I was given the car and what I was told was that the car runs great, but there is a problem with the acceleration. We open the hood and He showed me the linkage mechanism that was connected to the accelerator pedal inside the car. When he pressed the pedal, I could see where it looked like there was either something loose or a pat missing, because all of the parts of the linkage did not move. It very difficult for me to describe because I am nit familiar with Mercedes at all.

Regards,

Reply to
Timothy R. Cozart

Reply to