1982 240d a/c fan

Ok, I've heard it's impossible and I've heard it's easy. What's the real story on how hard it is to replace the air conditioner/heater fan on a 1982 240d?

If there are any tricks or tips, I'd be most appreciative. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
tenknots

Thake off the passenger side underdash and you will see the fan - unscrew the screws and fan will fall out (watch your head), Mitch

Reply to
Mitchell Porritt