1993 Mercedes Benz 300E indicator question

Dear all, how are you doing?

Just a quick question. We have a old mercedes 300E which we lost the user's manual long time ago. The car has extremely low mileage and was in good condition until recently when the engine got started, there is a indicator will continue to but lighted up and won't automatically turn off. I can't remember what this indicator really mean, could anyone help? A image is available at here:

We also noticed that some kind of oil is leaking as the car will leave some oil stain on the garage floor, is this related to the indicator?

Thanks for your help!

Reply to
hotister

That indicator simply means you have one or more bad light bulbs

Reply to
GM