2 or 4 NEW Tires for any C or CLK-Class Mercedes

I have 4 NEW Michelin Tires for any C-Class. I bought others for my C-230 The ones for sale are: These are 4 brand new tires (never used) good for ANY Mercedes C-Class or CLK-Class. They are 2 Michelin 225x45 (Sport Pilot) and are

17 inch tires with a ZR rating. They are the front tires of a 2005 C-230 Mercedes. I have 2 additional same NEW tires from the rear 245 x 40 too. Please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com if you have any questions. Thanks for looking. I am in NE Phila. or South Jersey and can meet, or can ship UPS. You can buy 1, 2, 3 or 4.
Reply to
Jsn7770