2001 mercedes c320

I'm looking to buy a 2001 c320 with 60k. Any advices? I've heard a lot about many reccuring problems... Truth or myth? Thanks!

Reply to
asidnbase

I've heard plenty of problems, especially with the 2001 which was the first model year. My 2002 has been trouble-free, though.

Kal

Reply to
Kalman Rubinson

I really want to buy this car... Can I protect myself with a reasonnably priced warranty? if yes where can I find it?

wadii

Reply to
asidnbase

It ain't unique. It has a fair amount of mileage on it, too. Do you know its service history?

Warrantees don't protect you from trouble; they only pay for part of the cost.

Kal

Reply to
Kalman Rubinson

Reply to