2002 C230 iPod question

Howdy!

Is there a way, that anyone has found to directly connect an iPod to the stock radio?

Cassette adapters will not work since there is a flip down door for cassettes. Leave it open and there's a nice beep every few seconds.

I have an iTrip, which works, sort of. Travel any moderate distance though and the signal worsens.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Reply to
bE

"bE" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

U can use a small plastic pin to put in the hole for the "closed flip down door" switch. Not a good solution but it works.....

Reply to
Mattias

Thanks for the reply! I'll try that.

Digging through other posts, I found this link:

The item I would need is:
Which is "In Development consideration". . . I guess I'll go with the cassette adapter until something else a tad cleaner is made.

Cheers, bE

Reply to
bE

Which

The Icelink is slick and super pro looking as long as you can afford it. Call them, I bet they have waht you need.

marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph