2005 SLR

I was at the dealership here today, and they had an SLR=20 McClaren on the showroom floor. The price was $500k, but=20 the asking price was $700k. That included a full tank of=20 gas, I understand.

Homer

--=20 =D0=CF=11=E0=A1=B1=1A=E1

Reply to
Homer Simpson

I thought all the SLRs were bought before they made it to the showroom.

Where is the dealer?

.
Reply to
greek_philosophizer

greek snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Beck Imports in Charlotte has one on the floor.

Reply to
ArchieLeach

Fletcher Jones, Las Vegas NV. This is the 4th one they've=20 had this year.

Homer

--=20 =D0=CF=11=E0=A1=B1=1A=E1

Reply to
Homer Simpson