2006 C280 Sirius Dissappointment

I just purchased a 2006 C280 w/ entertainment and navigational system. I was told by my salesperson that for $673 plus labor I could have a sirius radio installed on the car.

After making an appointment, confirming the parts were there, I dropped my car off at Mercedes yesterday morning. Around noon I received a call from my serviceperson who said, "unfortunately Mercedes has decided not to make a sirius kit for their 2006 cars, you either get it installed in the factory or not at all."

Needless to say I was furious. Does anyone in the group have any insight as to if Mercedes will make this available in the future? Is there any "hack" to install the 2005 kit into the 2006 C class? Your posts are appreciated.

Siriusly dissapointed.

Reply to
Yourenotsirius?

Got have Howard in the morning! :-)