2014 C pics?

und some "spy shot" photos but they're not very revealing. My plan is to tr= ade in my '08 for a '14 this Fall but if the '14 doesn't appeal to me I'll = get a '13 now. Currently I have a C350 4matic and was hoping to get the sam= e. I like the size of the C class. This is my 3rd C3xx in 12 years and will= continue the trend. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Reply to
Anthony E