Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

300e --
Does anyone have experience putting a non-MB engine into a 300E? I've got a friend whose 300e engine is busted but doesn't want to pay for a replacement MB engine. Was thinking about putting an...
2
2

Brits place Mercedes Sprinter at number 2 behind Volvo!
Best car to romp in is Volvohhh! By JOHN COLES October 05, 2006 THE boring Volvo Estate has a racy new image after being voted best motor - to have SEX in. Randy road users said the dull Swedish model...

Euromerc Mercedes Parts says his customers lie...are clueless dopes

1996 E300D Glow Plug replacement
Hi, I have a '96 E300D with at least one bad glow plug. (I used an ohm meter to test resistance on all 6 via the GP relay & found 1 to be completely open) Since it is such a big job to replace the...
8
8

Help. Is it time for a transmission rebuild?
I'd like some help with an automatic transmission problem I'm having on my '83 300D turbo. When starting from a dead stop in "D", it shifts from 1->2 OK (a little harsh, but OK), then 2->3 flares...
11
11

190E lose steering
Haven't driven my 190E for a while (kids are driving it) but noticed today that the steering on it has a fair amount of 'play'. Where/how does this play develop? any pointers? cheers, guenter
6
6

Clock adjustment
Can someone here help me set the time on a '01 C240? It returned from a service with the clock mysteriously readjusted and although I can send it right back to the dealer to fix it, thought it'd be...
2
2

300E Disc Removal
I am having a hard time removing the rotors on my 1989 300E. Is there any bolts that have to be removed? I already took off the metal guard plate piece arm that wraps halfway around the disc. Any help...
2
2

mercedes 190E starting problem
I have a 190E 2.0 (1990) which was running perfectly until 2 days ago, when I tried to start it and the engine just cranked and cranked without even a cough or splutter. I immediately suspected a...
18
18

nieuwe startmotor
Wat kost een nieuwe startmotor ?
1
1

1983 240D right side running lights out - front & back
already know that mercedes' have the option to only turn on the left/right side running lights for parking in Europe. I noticed that my running lights on the front and back are out. I checked the rear...
3
3

Autoelectrics problem MB C320
hello all, I have been lurking in this newsgroup for little while. Last year, a family member wanted to sell a 2001 model C320. It was a four-year-old car, but only had 14,000 kilometres on the clock...
41
41

Need a Quality MB Mechanic!
Looking for mechanic to work on my 1995 W140 that provides a quality service and appreciates the auto. Located in Bowie, Maryland. Thank you.

vacuum troubles
I have an 83 300SD that has a vacuum problem. It shifts harshly and jerks alot when I mash the pedal. The problem seems to do better when the engine is warmed up, so I was wondering if anyone knew...
6
6

P0170,P0173,P0300 99 C280
I have a 99 C280 with 94000 miles, and I had the fuel trim malfunction bank 1&2 codes and now with P0300, multiple cylinder misfire and P0304-6, drivers side. I have had a schedule B service, spark...
1
1