300E Disc Removal

I am having a hard time removing the rotors on my 1989 300E. Is there any bolts that have to be removed? I already took off the metal guard plate piece arm that wraps halfway around the disc. Any help is appreciated.- Chuck

Reply to
Chuckyg

Front or rear? I did mine but don't recall any bolts...

For the rear, you must use a hammer to strike the rotor at the hub area where wheel sits on... bang it hard, and it will break off the rust... bounce off the hub and out.

The front is similar way.

Reply to
Tiger

Reply to